Donnerstag, 1. November 2007

Nothing special...


People ask me what I do during the day, and actually - nothing special! Thinking about it, I really have to start making the most of my time here. November has started and time is rushing by, I already feel like Christmas was next week.
Most of the time, I just spend my free time at home, where I should be reading Psychology (which I'm not) and being on the Internet (which I am).
Although, today, I am going on a day trip (haha!) to one of my favourite places in the neighbourhood - Brent cross shopping centre (see pic), mainly to complain about my Ipod which isn't working and to enjoy a Starbucks latte (addiction!). And to go (window) shopping....
I know this was a boring post - sorry! I'll try to be more original next time ;).

Keine Kommentare: