Sonntag, 18. November 2007

A glorious day out with Puppy!

I had a lovely sunday again! First of all, we had SAUSAGES (I had 4!!!)! The best way to start the day!
Later, Puppy and I took to bus to Brent Cross as we had planned. She wanted gloves and I had to go to Apple to have my computer fixed. We had so much fun! Firstly, We looked at different shops to find the nicest pair of gloves for Marie. Then we stopped at Millie's cookies where I bought some cookies and an icecream for her. Finally, we sat down at Starbucks for an eggnog latte, orange juice and lemon cake for Puppy. It is so much fun spending time with her jumping next to me at my hand, being excited about such small things as an ice cream with colourful topping,

As for Alex, I am starting to connect with her more, I think! We did get along well, baked together and so on, but for the first time we had a longer conversation for about an hour or so. She is really mature! We talked about class, labelling people, and the situation at her school (sounded horrible, all these gangs and fights... I am so glad I went to a grammar school). She also is an awesome writer, I read some of her short stories, they are amazing! All three are really bright kids.

Keine Kommentare: