Mittwoch, 28. November 2007

North Finchley - There is a high street!?

Funny how sometimes you don't see what is right in front of your eyes. All these months I thought that near the place where I lived there was nothing nice (weird shops and take away restaurants only).
BUT, today I had to pick up a parcel from the North Finchley post office, which is a15-20 min walk away. I had never been there.
To my delight and surprise, I discovered that there is actually such a thing as a highstreet!
With all the things you need: A waterstone's (bookshop that I have a bonus card for :D), boots and superdrug (beauty and stuff), banks, a River Island (clothes), an Aldi (home sweet home), a Waitrose (quality supermarket) and most importantly a STARBUCKS! So I bought a latte (The interior is very nice, I will come back many times ;) and browsed through books before getting my parcel (birthday present *harharr*).
It is actually a nice alternative to Brent cross. If you fancy a walk and don't feel like an overcrowded noisy mall, it's perfect! (There is a bus for lazy people like me, too)

Keine Kommentare: