Samstag, 3. November 2007

The perfect saturday evening!

I love my job!
I had such a nice time today! First of all, I lay in front of the telly a bit with Marie, after being to contemporary dance and to Primark (on a saturday - the longest queues ever!). Then, we played our four hand pieces on the piano, which is always great fun. Then we built the do it yourself gingerbread house (I brought a set from Germany), a big mess with icing, but it's lovely to see Marie enjoying herself (squieking "this is so pretty, this is so pretty!). Jackie took lots of pictures...
Meanwhile, Alex was making her own profiteroles with chocolate sauce, which we had with candles lit around the little house.
They were delumptious! I had a least 6...

I love it here. I really treasure these moments.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Looks like you had a great sunday! How sweet :)