Dienstag, 27. November 2007

All I want for Christmas...

Today I started doing some christmas shopping at Brent Cross shopping centre. The whole mall looks as if Christmas was next week: decorations and christmas articles everywhere! In an attempt of organisation I had made a list of people that I wanted to send christmas cards to and a list of presents. So I searched for ages at John Lewis for the perfect card for everyone (which cost me a fortune, but since it's my first year of sending my OWN cards :D). I bought some other presents (can't write what;)), a cinnamon latte at Costa (I got the whipped cream on top for free!) and ordered photos at boots.
I then started looking for an Oxford interview outfit (not that I have been invited yet...), saw some perfect black shoes and tried on every smart trousers at Zara. I will come back and buy stuff if they invite me.

I had fun, actually. Can't wait to write the cards an giftwrap the presents.

Keine Kommentare: