Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2007

Fancy a fancy haircut for FREE?

I am going to try an experiment. Considering my Hairdresserphobia and my empty wallet, I considered becoming a hairmodel. Some friends of mine had already tried it and got gorgeous cuts. Some research on the internet quickly revealed to me that the Vidal Sassoon Advanced Academy is the place to be! There, you get a cheap haircut from students from all over the world, all with several years experience under the guidance of a teacher. Vidal Sassoon apparently is a very posh, well-known brand.
So after reading several positive reviews from people who had been there for cuts, I made an appointment for next Tuesday morning! I will have to rush there straight from dropping Marie off at school, as it is 5 minutes from Bond Street Station.
They teacher assured me that i would get a lot of say in how my hair would be cut, but that I'd have to be quite open as the students learn very trendy, interesting styles.
Detailed Report and Pics will follow next week!

Keine Kommentare: