Dienstag, 6. November 2007

I love VIDAL SASSOON!




Fate was generous again, since I was really worried about how I'd possibly manage to get to the academy (see below) on time (9.30), since I had to drop of Marie at school first. But she stayed at home today with a cold! Lucky me and Barry looked after her because he also worked from home today.
So I got to Bond street (right in central london) on time after a horrible tube ride (full is not a sufficient description...).

The school looks really nice and posh and everybody was very nice, they led me to the "classroom", which basically looked like a salon. We were about 12 models. After some time, the students came, all Italien (I had hoped for Japanese because they are perfectionists...) and translaters. The teacher, a very nice guy, asked me what I would like to do and complimented me on my hair. He uttered his ideas and I gave my consent. He was supervising 6 student, always going round explaining the next step to the students, then coming back after a while to check and do some corrections. My student was nice, quite young, but couldn't speak English at all! But she was trying really hard and the teacher also took great care so I felt comfortable.
Most of the others got quite drastic cuts, I mean asymetrical layers and so on and bright colours (pink, purple). But if someone didn't want big changes, he was relocated to the other school which does more classic cuts. So in the end everybody got what they wanted, I think. At least I did :D.

The whole procedure took till 1 o'clock (including a blow-dry). I am really pleased with the result and will come back. Apparently it will be cheaper the next time, so this time I paid 11 pounds. But it was okay since they used high-quality products on my hair and this cut in a Vidal Sassoon salon would cost about 100 pounds.
I can only recommend this.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Looks pretty cool! A little bit like 60ies... but it's timeless ;)

lg anshel

Anonym hat gesagt…

nice haircut kind.
libby

Niina hat gesagt…

Thank you my dears :D